1. Hello and welcome to the brand new home for PlayDota!
    Please read through our Welcome thread to see what's new!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Players

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by jbavdoyan, Mar 3, 2018.

1. jbavdoyan

jbavdoyan New Member

Mar 3, 2018

Damage Inc is a large, multi-gaming clan that has been in operation for 5 years. We offer a stable 512 slot TeamSpeak server, custom forums with thousands of monthly posts, and a 0 toxicity policy.

We can offer you the opportunity to play with other gamers and make new friends, explore that inner desire to be on a competitive team, or even create and lead your own competitive team! Our platform can land you into the e-sports scene, sponsorship, advertisement, and many other benefits!

* Dozens of competitive (and casual) practices and events each week.
    * Extensive forums and a budding guide project.
    * A sponsored Twitch with priority airtime for our "elites" of 5k+ MMR.
    * Large community with a ton of fun casual events and players of other games if you ever want a break from DOTA to chill with some cool people.

What we look for:

* 15+ and be mature
    * Be available to play 1-3 times weekly with your casual or competitive team
    * Be friendly and engaging with the community
    * Have a mic and TeamSpeak
    * No multi-clanning

If you are interested in joining, let me know in this thread or message me.

If you want to see our recruitment page, here it is! ->https://di.community/topic/2-~how-to-join-damage-incorporated~/
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  2. slipkwar

slipkwar Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Region you play?
  3. jbavdoyan

jbavdoyan New Member

Mar 3, 2018
    we play in US EAST and WEST
  4. kamukag3e

kamukag3e Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Hello jbavdoyan, you should put a little bit more information in the post, to be more convenient for the people interested in your offer.

As you already understand - the server you are playing is important, but you didn't put what's your requirements:
    spoken language, way of communication, attitude toward the whole thing -
    for example is it a team gathering for enjoyment of coordinated game - so casual 5 man stack,
    trying hard to rise the party/team rating to as far as possible (so aim to increase your abilities etc.) or even "going competitive".

Time availability - the time you commit and have to be available to gather.
    If you wish to play 4-5 hours a day or 10 is different, so is playing during the day or late evening.
  5. jbavdoyan

jbavdoyan New Member

Mar 3, 2018
    For sure! I didn't give any real details because I don't know the sites policy on advertisements of clans and what not.