1. Hello and welcome to the brand new home for PlayDota!
    Please read through our Welcome thread to see what's new!
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery Island Adventure (Game Thread)

Discussion in 'Forum Games & Comedy' started by Saved, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Luminatron

Luminatron Member

Aug 12, 2017
    [​IMG]
    "... They must have already used your Calling Horn to get back..."

He wanted to comment on how Lawrence looked like shit... But he couldn't. Something happened, and for someone as powerful as Lawrence himself...

Surely this isn't good.

"Let's go, then."

2. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    8nyTNuM.png
    "Even Skijor?" He sighed. "Can't be helped, I'll just ferry him back tomorrow. Let's go."

He didn't asked any other questions as he teleported them all to the fort.

3. Whidiee

Whidiee Member

Aug 31, 2017
    Part of Clarisa wants to step out and giving him some time alone. Instead, she made herself walk closer and take a nearby chair, then sit beside him. She fell silent.

Saved and A5G_Reaper like this.
  4. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    As if sensing her presence, Rayleigh slowly rouse not long after. He stared blankly above for a moment before shot upright, agitated.

"What happened?! This... the fort..?" He saw Clarisa. "Please tell me everyone's made it back..?"

Saved likes this.
  5. Luminatron

Luminatron Member

Aug 12, 2017
    [​IMG]

The first thing that his eyes caught was the cries near Eleanor's desk. Mira and Jazdia were there too.

"... So something did happen..."

He glanced around, looking for someone in particular. He walked and entered the infirmary, but only Clarisa and Rayleigh were there... Wait, why is Rayleigh on a bed?
    Why is Rayleigh's head on a table? Why does he have a human head? Why, out of all people, is he injured?

This isn't good. This isn't good at all.

"Rayleigh. Where's Moonflower?"

A5G_Reaper and Whidiee like this.
  6. Whidiee

Whidiee Member

Aug 31, 2017
    "Lay down." Clarisa's sounded flat when staring right to his eyes. The gray flickered, and behind them, she can imagining him fell apart.

He know what's the answer.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  7. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    Rayleigh weakly flopped back down, more of mental burden than physical.

"...who didn't make it back?" He asked to nobody in particular.

yTryzRw.png
    "Only Lawrence and Mira returned with you." The cleric interjected as he entered. "What happened? They said you froze during combat, and everything went to shit from there."

Whidiee likes this.
  8. Whidiee

Whidiee Member

Aug 31, 2017
    [​IMG]
    "...Gerain, Chen, Moonflower, and Hiiro are the people who didn't make it back." Clarisa decided to answer the question before, since the medmage didn't mentioned about them.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  9. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    R6VIb4J.png
    "It's... it stirred my memory at the worst time. It-it wouldn't happen again, I have to go back! Moonflower was taken to the cloak, how long was I out-" ethereal chains materialized and firmly held him to the bed, preventing him from standing up. "...what's the meaning of this?"

yTryzRw.png
    "I can't let you return there, you've lost too much blood. It's getting dark, you've been unconscious for hours... give it up Ray."

10. Jazdia

Jazdia Member

May 28, 2014
    For a brief moment, Jazdia doesn't say anything.

[​IMG]
    "I... I told him..." she heaves, her body suddenly feels tired and pale.

Damn it! Ray! I told you to wait for us. I told you it was too risky! Now, look at the outcome of your imprudent decision!

Jazdia has so many things to say, but she decided to keep it for herself. The best thing to do is restraining herself from uttering any demoralizing remark.

Jazdia quickly regained her composure. There is nothing she can do about it. Weeping would not make the situation better, but she doesn't have the heart to tell Eleanor to stop.

She touches her cheek, expecting her to seek for a comforting embrace.

Saved, Whidiee and A5G_Reaper like this.
  11. Luminatron

Luminatron Member

Aug 12, 2017
    [​IMG]

"..."

Just when you thought this day couldn't get any worse, life just keeps kicking you in the groin and spitting at your writhing, agonized body as it laughs maniacally.

If one could sum up the events of today, it'd be exactly that.

This is, inarguably, the single worst day of his life. And maybe everyone else.

He walked out of the infirmary without a peep. He looked at the rampart where Moonflower would often stand and observe the surrounding area on. A little later, he caught himself standing on the very same spot.

Gold blood poured out of his eyes as he stood there emotionless.

A part of him started longing for company... However nonexistent said company is.

A5G_Reaper and Whidiee like this.
  12. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    Eleanor wordlessly got up and hugged Jazdia, seemingly calming down by the seconds.

"I-I'm fine..." she whispered after a while. "It's Mira; she and Hiiro were together for a very long time." Eleanor weakly smiled and separated, returning to console Mira the best she could. It didn't seems to work.

Whidiee likes this.
  13. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    Someone was standing next to him, but Grade didnt turn to check. After a moment of silence, a familiar sultry voice entered his ear.

"You killed my sister."

Lilith said matter of factly. It wasn't accussative but neither were her usual playfulness present.

Saved likes this.
  14. Luminatron

Luminatron Member

Aug 12, 2017
    "... I did."

He remained motionless, staring blankly at the horizon.

15. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    "She deserved better." Lilith leaned onto him.

Saved likes this.
  16. Luminatron

Luminatron Member

Aug 12, 2017
    "... She did."

17. Whidiee

Whidiee Member

Aug 31, 2017
    After Grade left, there's silent for a moment.

[​IMG]
    "Are you really want to back there? - Look at your condition now." Clarisa keep maintain her voice, and she felt her mouth had gone dry. Her gaze hardened. "Don't be reckless."

18. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    "Then why? Aren't you a healer?"

19. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    R6VIb4J.png
    "I'm not in my best condition but it's enough! I've beaten worse odds in worse conditions, I could still save her- LET ME GO ALEX!" Rayleigh shouted at Alex's back as the medic walked out of the tent - it was unclear whether he's trying to convince everyone, or convince himself.

20. Luminatron

Luminatron Member

Aug 12, 2017
    "... Am I... I don't know what I am anymore..."