1. Hello and welcome to the brand new home for PlayDota!
    Please read through our Welcome thread to see what's new!
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery Island Adventure (Game Thread)

Discussion in 'Forum Games & Comedy' started by Saved, Jul 16, 2017.

1. invul_nerable

invul_nerable Member

Mar 13, 2010
    "Oh thats fine my dear" Erohw gently pats Misty's back of her mind, she thought if ever Alexander felt the same way.

She hugs Misty and whispered. "Just give Eroberer some time. Maybe he is just confused or just not ready to commit yet." she said.

"We both know that he is just a kid in a muscular adult body." she jests.

Whidiee and Saved like this.
  2. Luminatron

Luminatron Member

Aug 12, 2017
    Grade squats as Freebi sits down, still keeping up the petting. A small smile greeted his face. The petting won't seem to stop anytime soon.

A5G_Reaper and Saved like this.
  3. Jazdia

Jazdia Member

May 28, 2014
    Jazdia does not sure if his kind words alone are enough to diminish all doubts in her heart. If she wants to be honest with herself, this uncertainty began when he commenting on her decision to delaying their rescue. "I hope you are making the right choice." He said, and it felt like he was questioning all of the decisions she had made.

If only he could say something else to comfort her. An apology should be enough... but how selfish she could be if dared to ask it.

Emotionally unstable. Jazdia is wondering why they recruited her to be the leader. At first, she didn't want to think about it, but when she remembers her Father, such question appears in her mind, haunting her, exploiting her fragile confidence. Were they assigned her to that position because of her father's legacy? If that is true, it really hurts her feeling and makes her feel insecure.

"Andrei..." she whispered "I feel bad... for everything."

A5G_Reaper and Saved like this.
  4. Anukali-kun

Anukali-kun Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Ext. - Kai's Blacksmith - Morning

Eroberer proceed to Blacksmith after having an embarrassing act from Misty and Erohw.

"Hey Kai, What are those things would you recommend for a swordsman?", He asked him.

Currently he have Chest plate, Gauntlet and Claymore. Aside from it with his appearance, he have a white plain polo under the plate, brown pants and a pair of leather brown gloves and boots.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Saved likes this.
  5. Saved

Saved Member

Jul 20, 2011
    "Haha, yeah I guess so. Though occasionally, he seems mature way beyond how he is at other times, it can be really surprising. Sometimes I'll even feel I'm the childish one, but it also makes me feel kind of safe."

Misty leans a bit towards Erohw, a peaceful smile on her face as she sighs softly. "Hmm, thanks Erohw... I'm feeling a little better now. By the way, how are things going with you and Alexander?"

Whidiee likes this.
  6. Saved

Saved Member

Jul 20, 2011
    Though free from her previous anxiety, Freebi still seems a bit unsettled. "H-Hey, umm, will you show me that 'thing'? You know, the thing where you... c-change?"

7. Luminatron

Luminatron Member

Aug 12, 2017
    [​IMG]
    "Why?"

8. Saved

Saved Member

Jul 20, 2011
    Freebi's eyes widen as she witnesses the transformation. Soon she reaches for the person in front of her, feeling the other's chest and shoulder area in an exploratory fashion...

[​IMG]
    "Needed to make sure what I saw earlier was real... and it is!" Freebi suddenly bounces up and starts examining Grade in a newly curious and energetic way, gently twirling and playing with Grade's hair.

Whidiee likes this.
  9. Luminatron

Luminatron Member

Aug 12, 2017
    Grade scratches her cheek. She doesn't quite get it, but at least Freebi isn't afraid of her anymore. She just glances at Freebi while she fiddles with her hair.

Now that she thinks of it, is it normal for someone's skin to be that pink? It doesn't seem to be a case of albino skin, so what gives?

Saved likes this.
  10. Anukali-kun

Anukali-kun Member

Jun 19, 2013
    "Ah, never mind for the swordsman's attire. I am gonna stick to mercenary stuff.

Now, lemme show what have and can I trade this Claymore for a Hammer?" He continued to Kai.

11. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    (I've been playing too much dota that I neglected this thread. I regret nothing.)

UF2WZqu.png
    "You can swap here! A big one yes?" He took out a two-handed warhammer from his storage box.

Whidiee likes this.
  12. Anukali-kun

Anukali-kun Member

Jun 19, 2013
    "It looks like pretty neat, I'll take it." He said and swap the Claymore for the Hammer.

Eroberer check his money balance from his gold bags on his pocket,
    "Oh, I still have 525! I guess I gonna buy armor parts that I'm still not having!", He continued.

13. invul_nerable

invul_nerable Member

Mar 13, 2010
    "Everything is fine I guess. Although I havent seen him today. That bastard Grade took all his time that he didnt even manage to have a dayoff. Or evven see me in this bikini." she flaunts and shows of her body infront of Misty. "That is why I am not changing up until he saw me in this bikini again."

"Anyway." she took her beautifully crafted avante gard from the unknown blacksmith that is still awestruck by Erohws beauty. "I think I change my mind."

"Sorry Mr.Blacksmith I will get this upgraded the next time" she said.

She turned her attention to Misty once again. "Im going to Bill to get some weapons. Want to join me?"

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    Whidiee and Saved like this.
  14. Saved

Saved Member

Jul 20, 2011
    "Oh, sure! Let me just get some stuff really quick." Misty gets up and heads into the nearby tent to pick up her scimitar and inventory bag, and comes back out within a few seconds. "Okay, let's go!"

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  15. Anukali-kun

Anukali-kun Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Later. Eroberer see the two is proceeding toward to his location and seems they have a business too with Kai because of the things that they have in their hands.

"What are two beauties brings here?" Eroberer asked both Erohw and Misty.

16. Whidiee

Whidiee Member

Aug 31, 2017
    "As peaceful as this morning might feel, i suppose i've got back to work." Clarisa said it quietly to herself, more like that line actually escaped from her lips.

"I guess this time you should back to Eleanor?" She patted the drow. It's still hard for her not to treat person in front of her like child when she's acting like one...

Clarisa then shifted to Eleanor. "You can still brew the blooming tea one more time before the taste turn bitter. I should take my leave." And with that, she proceed to meeting room.

She still debating with herself it's alright to join if she's not contributing much and never have any experience to make even a simple plan... Clarisa dismissed that thought. Just sat there and hear, maybe you can learn something.

Saved likes this.
  17. invul_nerable

invul_nerable Member

Mar 13, 2010
    [​IMG]

"Oh hi there Eroberer." Erohw greeted back.

"We were just going to buy some fun stuff at Kai, but then I realized, the bullets I needed is found only in Bill's shop." she gently pushed Misty towards Eroberer.

"Ciao!"

@A5G_Reaper Give me 13 bullets and upgrade my damn gun to T3!

Saved likes this.
  18. Saved

Saved Member

Jul 20, 2011
    Misty smiles to Erohw as she leaves, and turns to Eroberer. "H-hey Ero. Yeah we were just going to browse for some equipment here. You too?" She glances at Eroberer's new hammer. "Nice hammer."

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  19. Anukali-kun

Anukali-kun Member

Jun 19, 2013
    "A yes, it's a good for poundering the enemy but instead for using sword for killings, I decided to stick into supporting and durability." Eroberer replied on Misty.

20. Anukali-kun

Anukali-kun Member

Jun 19, 2013
    [​IMG]

"..."