1. Hello and welcome to the brand new home for PlayDota!
    Please read through our Welcome thread to see what's new!
    Dismiss Notice

Social Justice Debates

Discussion in 'World News & Debate' started by Blarrg, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Blarrg

Blarrg Member

Jun 12, 2009
    The only way virgin can be used as an insult is by using it to make fun of someone for not reproducing. Physical contact comes from much more than just sex.

Ironically enough, a gay dude using virgin as an insult is the same insult as someone calling him gay. Gay dudes don't reproduce, durrr.

Maybe that is why enrico has such an infatuation over such a petty insult.

2. ManOnTheCan

ManOnTheCan Member

Aug 18, 2013
    How dare two actors be paid different salaries!

Obviously, they should all be paid exactly the same.

3. kadrega

kadrega Member

May 8, 2010
    And the extras too!

4. Blarrg

Blarrg Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Even funnier is the "interview". Where she says "I said I'd be wherever they needed me, whenever they needed me," she told USA Today at the time. "And they could have my salary, they could have my holiday, whatever they wanted. Because I appreciated so much that they were making this massive effort."

Meanwhile Wahlberg was described as a "shrewd negotiator." Meaning "I'm not doing this shit unless you give me more money for my time."

So basically both people got what they negotiated for. The only people mad about this are some irrelevant Twitter feminist crybabies and enrico, an irrelevant feminist crybaby.

lovestep likes this.
  5. enrico.swagolo

enrico.swagolo Member

Mar 23, 2014
    Hey, asexuality is a thing. And it's becoming more and more popular, just like veganism. :cat:

There are also these people who call themselves "incel" = involuntary celibate. Basically, some alt-right virgins who can't get laid, hence the "involuntary" part. They started out on Reddit, and I would give you the link, but apparently 'Incel': Reddit bans misogynist men's group blaming women for their celibacy.

There is also this, which became a stale meme. Fascinating, truly.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2018 at 7:01 PM
  6. enrico.swagolo

enrico.swagolo Member

Mar 23, 2014
    To be fair, the culture in the US is highly sexualized (but at the same time we have rather puritanical attitudes, like banning any kind of nudity on screen or considering sex "dangerous"). That's why you have all these fedora virgins who buy a couple of dumbbells thinking it can substitute a real gym workout and in hopes that they will become sexy studs from magazine covers, so that they, too, can grab women by the pussy. Turns out, real life is more prosaic, and when they fail to meet their goals, they start blaming SJW's, Illuminati, globalist Jews, Obama, and, of course, women.

7. lovestep

lovestep Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Lmao what exactly makes those fuckups "alt-right"?
    They were explaining how women should be forced by the government to have sex with those who can't get laid, just like we are taxed to pay those who can't find a job.

What the fuck does this have to do with anything anyway? You just stumble upon these things that have been out there for years and come here pretending you've been studying it all your life, use it to project your bullshit and find a way to bring it up into debate by quoting people from 30 pages ago.

Incel was the pinnacle of ironic autists, it only got shut down because of some retard that showed up and started asking how he could get away with rape.

Tell me how you think this is not ironic:
    [​IMG]
    That's how every other post there sounded like.

And what's up with you and your obsession with calling everyone else virgins? Is taking it up the ass really the biggest achievement for you by which you compare with everyone else?

Saying this right after that previous post of yours...

But at the same time we have rather puritanical attitudes, banning any opposing opinion and labeling it hate-speech.

Wtf are you even trying to say anyway. What's your point here? What's this got to do with anything? Are you projecting?
    You sound like you got overdosed on pills dude.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2018 at 6:16 PM
  8. Petique

Petique Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Why do you keep calling everyone you don't like alt right and virgin? You really think that because you got fucked in the ass by some dudes it makes you superior?

lovestep likes this.
  9. Blarrg

Blarrg Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Who would win? Thousands of gay blue-dyed hair gender studies majors from Berkeley armed with statistics they don't understand or a single economics boi?

http://freakonomics.com/podcast/the...der-pay-gap-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/

Economics boi

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018 at 5:55 PM