1. Hello and welcome to the brand new home for PlayDota!
    Please read through our Welcome thread to see what's new!
    Dismiss Notice

Social Justice Debates

Discussion in 'World News & Debate' started by Blarrg, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Blarrg

Blarrg Member

Jun 12, 2009
    The only way virgin can be used as an insult is by using it to make fun of someone for not reproducing. Physical contact comes from much more than just sex.

Ironically enough, a gay dude using virgin as an insult is the same insult as someone calling him gay. Gay dudes don't reproduce, durrr.

Maybe that is why enrico has such an infatuation over such a petty insult.

2. ManOnTheCan

ManOnTheCan Member

Aug 18, 2013
    How dare two actors be paid different salaries!

Obviously, they should all be paid exactly the same.

3. kadrega

kadrega Member

May 8, 2010
    And the extras too!

4. Blarrg

Blarrg Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Even funnier is the "interview". Where she says "I said I'd be wherever they needed me, whenever they needed me," she told USA Today at the time. "And they could have my salary, they could have my holiday, whatever they wanted. Because I appreciated so much that they were making this massive effort."

Meanwhile Wahlberg was described as a "shrewd negotiator." Meaning "I'm not doing this shit unless you give me more money for my time."

So basically both people got what they negotiated for. The only people mad about this are some irrelevant Twitter feminist crybabies and enrico, an irrelevant feminist crybaby.

lovestep likes this.
  5. enrico.swagolo

enrico.swagolo Member

Mar 23, 2014
    Hey, asexuality is a thing. And it's becoming more and more popular, just like veganism. :cat:

There are also these people who call themselves "incel" = involuntary celibate. Basically, some alt-right virgins who can't get laid, hence the "involuntary" part. They started out on Reddit, and I would give you the link, but apparently 'Incel': Reddit bans misogynist men's group blaming women for their celibacy.

There is also this, which became a stale meme. Fascinating, truly.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2018
  6. enrico.swagolo

enrico.swagolo Member

Mar 23, 2014
    To be fair, the culture in the US is highly sexualized (but at the same time we have rather puritanical attitudes, like banning any kind of nudity on screen or considering sex "dangerous"). That's why you have all these fedora virgins who buy a couple of dumbbells thinking it can substitute a real gym workout and in hopes that they will become sexy studs from magazine covers, so that they, too, can grab women by the pussy. Turns out, real life is more prosaic, and when they fail to meet their goals, they start blaming SJW's, Illuminati, globalist Jews, Obama, and, of course, women.

7. lovestep

lovestep Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Lmao what exactly makes those fuckups "alt-right"?
    They were explaining how women should be forced by the government to have sex with those who can't get laid, just like we are taxed to pay those who can't find a job.

What the fuck does this have to do with anything anyway? You just stumble upon these things that have been out there for years and come here pretending you've been studying it all your life, use it to project your bullshit and find a way to bring it up into debate by quoting people from 30 pages ago.

Incel was the pinnacle of ironic autists, it only got shut down because of some retard that showed up and started asking how he could get away with rape.

Tell me how you think this is not ironic:
    [​IMG]
    That's how every other post there sounded like.

And what's up with you and your obsession with calling everyone else virgins? Is taking it up the ass really the biggest achievement for you by which you compare with everyone else?

Saying this right after that previous post of yours...

But at the same time we have rather puritanical attitudes, banning any opposing opinion and labeling it hate-speech.

Wtf are you even trying to say anyway. What's your point here? What's this got to do with anything? Are you projecting?
    You sound like you got overdosed on pills dude.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2018
  8. Petique

Petique Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Why do you keep calling everyone you don't like alt right and virgin? You really think that because you got fucked in the ass by some dudes it makes you superior?

lovestep likes this.
  9. Blarrg

Blarrg Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Who would win? Thousands of gay blue-dyed hair gender studies majors from Berkeley armed with statistics they don't understand or a single economics boi?

http://freakonomics.com/podcast/the...der-pay-gap-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/

Economics boi

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  10. Blarrg

Blarrg Member

Jun 12, 2009
    "Their ideology becomes a religion, anyone who doesn't puppet their views is seen as an apostate, a heretic or a traitor, and moderates in the middle are annihilated."

Eli_Green likes this.
  11. lovestep

lovestep Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Thinking about it we never had these problems before social media. Too many irrelevant vermin(who would otherwise have no platform to spread their stupidity) get to share their opinion. We probably always had these severe mental disorders but they could never develop a cult-like following before and these individuals would literally die a miserable death alone in some corner. Now, instead, they get to infect others with it.

Bottom line is that social media is destroying humanity

12. Blarrg

Blarrg Member

Jun 12, 2009
    I wish I was eloquent enough to drop truth bombs like that.

13. Nezekan

Nezekan Moderator Staff Member

Jan 17, 2011
    I don't know if that is a wake up call or you just posted that. Because people like Milo are "irrelevant vermin who would otherwise have no platform to spread their stupidity get to share their opinion" as well, but you happened to be a fan. He absolutely refused to name the pastor who molested him and several other kids because he thought it was educating for him. Let that sink in.

Its so easy to blame extremism when you don't analyze why it exists. Extremism in fighting inappropriate sexual behavior exists because there is a clear lack of justice (or at least there was) in stopping these behaviors. Too many people have been the victim of sexual abuse or know someone who has been a victim and more importantly they never found fair compensation or recognition.

Feminist are doing the "#Me too" while there has been a crusade against hollywood for two decades now that all hollywood actors are rapist, pedophiles, perverts etc... Some are, as hollywood is no different than any other place that provides influence and wealth so the "dark desires" if any, can take root. But now every actor has to fully shut down their public life because anything can lead to scrutiny and if you can bring down a big and successful actor like that, who is that mere guy in the neighborhood? And this instance, no one cares if there is actually any evidence.

Western Feminists are becoming extremists, but they are not the first, they are not the last and they are only a part of the problems. It predates them and will exist after them.

And you are going to tell me I hate America again, but it doesn't change that fact that this sort of feminist behavior exists on a much larger scale in America and Canada than it does in Europe. So it doesn't apply to all of the west. Feminism in Europe is organized in different ways, such as female specific scholarships who are purely private and funded by other successful women who want to help increase number of women in some fields such as politics or grant funds/daycare to women with children to be able to study. How many of these organizations exist on large scale in America? :thinking:

14. r0xo

r0xo Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Dear god really?

That part explains it perfectly. Just like the Matt Damon case she isn't speaking positively about the harassment at all yet she is being treated like she is. That is exactly how religious things are handled "You said something not 100% praising my belief? You are evil!"

"has been very effective and has been seen as a massive wake-up call. But what next?" Right there she is agreeing you morons. But no, how dare she defend due process and the law being followed. I wonder how these women would react if we applied this in other situations, like say a rape case, where the accused has one friend who says they were together that night and the court says sorry mam he is free to go. What these idiots don't understand is that even if there are multiple accusations that isn't grounds to chastise someone, you need evidence otherwise I can go to the police tomorrow and claim one of them touched my pee pee and I feel defiled.

The elaine corden tweet about her having heard specific instances of pain etc and not caring? No, she probably does care (not assuming her feelings) but she is seeing a friend's life being ruined purely because of accusations and is simply saying lets treat sexual harassment the way we treat all crimes.

"accused her of failing women by supporting a powerful male friend" yeah... I mean if that isn't a sexist mindset then they should changed their definitions of sexism because they accuse men of sexism for similar acts. This is some 90's 14 year old Spice Girl GIRL POWER fan shit here.

15. Nezekan

Nezekan Moderator Staff Member

Jan 17, 2011
    People have been sensitized about inappropriate sexual behavior and so the media and general public will care more about it than anything else. There are gang murders in Chicago on a daily basis, why is there no outrage about it? Surely it warrants one? People have been desensitized when it comes to gang murders.

The truth of the matter is, there has been many instances of sexual abuse that has gone by unpunished and now its time for a "reckoning". Its quite believable that after a while, there will be a reckoning about false accusations if they start to pile up like unpunished inappropriate sexual behavior.

But we also have to remember something here. Proving rape can be pretty hard if the victim is not examined in a very short time, and proving anything less than that is even harder.

16. ManOnTheCan

ManOnTheCan Member

Aug 18, 2013
  17. kamukag3e

kamukag3e Member

Jun 11, 2009
    ManOnTheCan force me to make atrocious dota acts, I demand retribution and compensations in cash.
    Also sexual acts, but I enjoy those so will keep quite about them.

ManOnTheCan likes this.
  18. NaL-Ra

NaL-Ra Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Question #1577
    Because it goes against the narrative, that there is white supremacy in America, that if you are white - you are racist, and that blacks are only killed by whites supremacists and white cops, spilled by the propaganda brainwashing machinery called the mainstream media.

Case in point:
    MLK's nephew hosted by the Clowns News Network where he gave his opinion on Trump being racist, that went against the agenda that they are meant to create and spread.

At the end, shocked Don Lemonhead even apologized, to the 4 remaining individuals that still watch CNN, for even hosting MLS's nephew and for what MLK's nephew said on the show !?!?

Turns out, CNN bottom has a basement...

While the reality is:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018