1. Hello and welcome to the brand new home for PlayDota!
    Please read through our Welcome thread to see what's new!
    Dismiss Notice

Your anime thought of the day

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Discussion' started by HHHNNNGGG, Oct 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Archein

Archein Member

Jun 11, 2009
    I met Miyukichi Shiroron when I was trying to look for phones at Akihabara, she's actually as lovely as her voice. She was accompanied with two guys back then so I restrained myself to ask her out, for shame.

2. Mr. Foxxie

Mr. Foxxie Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Wew for real bodyguards? dayum

Did you get a picture at least doe?

3. RisaStoleMyHart

RisaStoleMyHart Moderator Staff Member

Mar 26, 2014
  4. Mr. Foxxie

Mr. Foxxie Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Surprise Kuroneko best Kuroneko

5. Archein

Archein Member

Jun 11, 2009
    I wouldn't have it other way- or that's what I'd like to say. :oops:

they just walked really fast into other building before I could take a picture. As for the two guys I think they're more like her friends/relatives because she was having conversation with them rather casually.

Yum.

6. Mr. Foxxie

Mr. Foxxie Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Maybe they other fellow VAs, she's married after all, it's either friends or like bodyguard, maybe even husband.

7. Freaky Alien Genotype

Freaky Alien Genotype Moderator Staff Member

Jul 11, 2009
    I've been doing so much D&D stuff that I haven't watched any new anime in aaaaages now and it's getting to the point that it's concerning. I have 7 shows sitting on my shelf (physical copies that I have bought and paid money for, including the complete Revolutionary Girl Utena, which wasn't cheap) that I haven't watched yet: RWBY Volume 4, Psycho Pass 2, Berserk, Revolutionary Girl Utena, The Wind Rises, the Space Battleship Yamato 2199 movie (not the compilation one) and Tokyo Ghoul.

8. HHHNNNGGG

HHHNNNGGG Member

Sep 21, 2010

I can't read moonrunes, but apparently Shieldbro got an anime adaptation.

9. Mr. Foxxie

Mr. Foxxie Member

Apr 23, 2010
    If they don't adapt the full thing it should be worth watching maybe, it only really got interesting towards the middle of the novels anyway.

The ending parts of the novel were terrible and started pulling shit out of its ass, so hopefully, it changes some things and makes the adaptation better.

10. HHHNNNGGG

HHHNNNGGG Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Well that was the Web Novel, not the actual Light Novel. The LN deviates from the WN quite a lot.

Since the WN is for free and has no actual editor it can't be helped that the quality is bad. The longer the story goes the less motivation the author has. At least with the LN and publishing the author will have an actual editor to keep shit in check.

11. Daddy Sven

Daddy Sven Moderator Staff Member

Jun 22, 2010
  12. Ostarion

Ostarion Member

Jun 24, 2012
    This orange hillbilly, who beats his own wife, has conceded the match and sent his own son to die!